Sound Control Systems offers a variety of patio door acoustical solutions.
When you need a patio door with optimal acoustical performance, look no further than the V82 Impact Acoustical Prime Sliding Glass Door and the T82 Acoustical Prime Sliding Glass Door with Integral Storm Panel are at the top of their class for sound-deadening performance, and are aesthetically pleasing too. Available in two, three, and four panel configurations.
Impact-rated, acoustically-tested and aesthetically-pleasing are a few of the attributes of the V82 high performance sliding glass door system. This high strength vinyl door was designed to meet critical specifications for use in large sizes and where high structural and STC ratings are required.
The T82 series patio door incorporates an integral secondary door system for maximum STC performance and cold climate weather-ability. The T82 patio door with integral secondary door provides STC47 performance.
- Steel reinforcement of critical vinyl sections
- Available in 2, 3, and 4 panel configurations up to 10 feet high and 20 feet wide
- Over-sized handle with heavy duty multi-point lock system
- Tandem ball bearing roller assembly
- Durable vinyl extrusions with fusion welded corners
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum sill
- Glazing: 1-3/8″ insulated glass consisting of 1/4″ laminated glass and 7/8″ airspace, 1/4″ laminated glass (Low-E Argon available)
- Colors: White and Sandstone
Another option is the Sound Control Systems Patio Storm Doors that reduce heat loss in the winter and heat build-up in the summer. Our patio storm doors easily install over your existing patio door with no maintenance and are self-storing all year long.
• Easily installs over existing sliding patio doors
• Maintenance-free and self-storing year-round
• Air space barrier provides additional insulation against the outside elements
• Interlocking door panels are constructed of tempered glass and minimize air infiltration
• Wrap around marine glazing and double weatherstripping–keeps all edges weather tight inside and out
• Inserts operate smoothly on adjustable ball bearing rollers
• Operating insert features twin pull handles with latch for non-operating insert
• Two-panel models are universal, three-panel models must designate operation
• Removable lower track for easy cleaning